1. How many doctors are within the New Jersey Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Group (NJPPSG) Network?
Over 70 foot and ankle surgeons, podiatrists and doctors make up the New Jersey Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Group (NJPPSG) organization. These doctors are conveniently located at over 40 locations throughout the state, from Newark, NJ to Cape May, NJ. NJPPSG providers are licensed and have undergone a rigorous screening process in order to join the group. This ensures that all patients receive compassionate, cutting edge care no matter which location they choose to visit or which doctor they choose to see.
2. What Insurances Are Accepted by the New Jersey Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Group Network?
NJPPSG offices accept nearly all major insurances provided within the greater New Jersey area, including: Medicare, Medicaid HMO’s, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna and Amerihealth. To confirm that your insurance is accepted, please call the location that you would like to visit, which you can find by Searching Our Locations Here!
3. My Doctor Just Joined the New Jersey Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Group How Will That Effect My Care?
In most cases, your treatment and/or billing procedures will not change at all. If you have questions about your care or about a bill you have received please call your local office.
4. Why Should I Visit A New Jersey Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Group Foot Doctor or Podiatrist?
Simply put, the doctors and surgeons who make up the NJPPSG network are noted as being among the best lower extremity (foot and ankle) care providers in the country. From a sports injury, to diabetic foot care, to pediatric foot and ankle issues, we have a doctor located near you who can help. You will receive quality care and a friendly experience at every office, whether it be North Jersey, South Jersey or the Jersey Shore.
5. How Can I Schedule an Appointment With a New Jersey Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Group Foot Doctor?
To schedule an appointment, please select the provider you wish to see or search by location from the NJPPSG Directory – then call that doctor or schedule a visit with them online through their individual patient portal!
6. How Can I Find the Closest Provider Within The New Jersey Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Group?
Finding a highly skilled foot doctor near you has never been easier, simply Search Here and search by name, location or specialty!
7. Do You Have a Billing Questions or Are You a Referring Physicians?
Please call the office closest to you direct by Searching Here to find their personal contact information!
8. Not Finding a Question or Answer You Were Looking For?
No problem! Contact us today and we will be happy to help you out.